Monday, April 16, 2012

love at first sight beri love story sneek peek

love at first sight beri love story sneek peek

Beck POV The High school I go to is called Hollywood arts it is not like any other school for normal people it's for people who have talent yeah I have a talent and its playing guitar. What classes I picked is mostly theater, plays, singing, music, and acting. My life there was okey at first but changed after one at home. Flashback Beck-(having trouble seeing the tv) Mrs.Oliver-(sees him squinting at the tv) "honey ru ok is there a problem with ur eyes" Beck-"yeah mom I cant see the tv its blurry" Mrs.Oliver-"sweetie I think u need to get glasses" End flash back Yep glasses, that's when everything changed. People who didn't care about kids with glasses would not hang out with them, calling them a nerd I mean I saw this happen to a kid named Robbie sharpiro but things changed for him now he got contacts and is the most popular guy in school and now am the nerd.so the bell rang I went to my math class then I bumped into someone. ???-"ow! Watch were ur going nerd" Beck-" I am s! o sorry" Random girl-" oh no Robbie ru ok did that nerd hurt u" Robbie-" nyah I am fine this nerd just better watch out(pushs beck) Beck-(falls to the ground) Robbie-(walks to his seat followed by fangirls) Andre-(walks over to beck and helps him up) " u ok man" Beck-"yeah am alright" Teacher-(walks in) "okey class take ur seats we have a new student" ???-(walks in) Beck-(looks up and heart starts pounding)*thought: oh my god she's beautiful* Robbie-*thought: another girl for my collection* ???-"hi my ...





0 comments: