Monday, April 2, 2012

Live Eradication Season 2 Episode 3 - A Grown Up Kid

Live Eradication Season 2 Episode 3 - A Grown Up Kid

Skip at 2:21 for no intro! In a close futur, 6 years in the futur, x-box live has gone wild with increasing amount of bad stuffs. Hacking, pedophiles, you name it! Louis, the main character, is trying his best to live in a peacefull live but he alwais needs to get his friends out of trouble... Even after beeing attacked by one of the wanted hackers, the group still take it slow and keep talking. What they don't know is that there's someone that'll pay a visite, but one of the group will take this opportunity to show he's a grown up kid. Yes I know it has been ages since I uploaded my last Live Eradication video: last halloween, but it paid for this awesome and huge episode! I've never worked that much on a episode, and it's the longest one for now: Seasons' 1 Episode 3 went 21 minutes, while this one beats it to 26 minutes! I know there's a lot of talking, but at least there's some funny parts from there and there to keep your attention! I also forget to mention that there's! some other hardware: Some HDMI cables, a HDMI splitter, an ACL TV and a HDMI to S-Video comverter. Now if you're interested about Dasboschitt videos, visite this link: www.youtube.com Musics: Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away: www.youtube.com 30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill: www.youtube.com Halo 1 OST - A Walk In The Woods: www.youtube.com Joel Steudler - Detectives and Donuts: www.audiosparx.com Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit (Original)(Since I remixed it to be louder in the episode ...





0 comments: